Meet The Team
Food has always been apart of Craig’s life, ever since he was young. He first got into the restaurant industry waiting tables, whilst doing at a top catering college in the evenings. He soon took on a job at a small French bistro. He then joined a hotel and was able to develop his skills even further.
Craig then got into corporate catering and catered for many well-known events. He then decided to become a private chef, as he wanted to bring restaurant quality food to the comfort of peoples homes.
We have a great team here and wanted to introduce them to you. Here are a few questions we asked each of them.
1) How long have you worked with Craig Floate Chef?
2) Why do you like working for Craig Floate Chef?
3) What do you do in your normal 9-5 life?
4) What are your favourite foods/ingredients to cook with?
Check out their answers below
1. Ever since day one.
2. He gives you the confidence to express yourself when helping to serve up courses.
4. Pork Belly, tarragon, and most things battered
1) I’ve worked for Craig for around 2 and half years.
2) Craig’s wit and charm 🙂
3) Corporate Front of House napkin maker and napkin folder extraordinaire.
4) Halloumi, crispy cauliflower, pasta, I’m also pretty good at cooking scallops.
1) I have worked for Craig for about 6 months.
2) Absolutely everything. Craig always makes the events fun and the food is delicious.
3) I am currently a full time A-level student and charity founder.
4) Anything containing pasta!
1. I’ve worked with Craig for around 6 months now.
2. I like working for Craig because he has such a positive energy that makes the clients smile and laugh as well as myself.
3. I attend sixth form college where im studying for my A-levels.
4. Potatoes and chicken!
1.) I’ve been working with Craig for nearly 2 years..
2.) I like going different places and meet new people and he helps me build up my confidence as a chef.
3.) Either working in the restaurant or baking at home.
4.) I love anything with rice, pasta, chocolate and I love baking.
1) I’ve worked for Craig for around 2 years now.
2) I’ve liked working in various locations and meeting new people. And the food is delicious
3) About to start my bio medicine course in Leicester so not currently working
4) Chicken, chilli and Salmon
1. I have worked with Craig for just over a month
2. Craig and the rest of the team make every event fun, and getting to try all the delicious food is a plus!
3. I am a masters student training to be a solicitor.
4. I love Mexican food! And I also love baking sweet treats.
1. I have worked for Craig for around 3 months now.
2. We work in some amazing spaces, and I also get to sample the yummy food.
3. I am currently a part time student at Nottingham university, and i work remotely also in other roles.
4. I love cheese… Whether in the form of a cheeseboard or cheesecake.